- Sir William Gage is dealing with the Baha Mousa Inquiry
- Sir Peter Gibson is going to make a start on the Torture Inquiry.
- Dame Heather Hallett is doing the 7/7 Inquest
- Judge Peter Thornton QC is going to be Assistant Deputy Coroner for Ian Tomlinson's Inquest.
- Judge Baker QC finished the Potters Bar Inquest just before the Summer vacation.
- Robert Francis QC is doing the Mid Staffs hospital inquiry
- Sir Michael Redfern QC's Inquiry into human tissue use in the Nuclear industry reported today
The only judge/QC free zone is the Chilcot Inquiry - but that is another story......