Thursday 19 July 2012

Round Up

Have been in a Coroners Court and away from my laptop.

In the meantime  -

Underhill J has proposed some underwhelming changes to Employment Tribunal rules which mainly codify current practice and are not that exciting.





My prediction that a judge would not go near HMG's decision to deploy Olympic missels turned out to be a good one - see here.







There has been a continuation of the Committee debate on JSB in the House of Lords - see here.










I am suprised that PC Harwood was acquitted in the Tomlinson trial - but then I am a big fan of juries and respect their conclusions (my inquest jury delivered an excellent narrative verdict today).

More detailed blogging to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Well its great that you come forward with interest of lawyers. The stories shared is good and i visited the links below. You just did fabulous job. If you are having information regarding speeding ticket lawyer deptford nj then let me know.

    ReplyDelete